LKP offers a wide spectrum of services that includes Equity Broking in Cash and
Derivatives, Internet based trading, Demat services & Research services. When you
deal with LKP you are dealing with a professional broker who has centralized risk
management system in place at Mumbai. LKP follows a hub & spoke model of Branch
management where in all the branches & franchise interact with the hub/regional
office & in turn the regional/hub office talks to Head office. This company a great
level of flexibility in managing the risk level of the clients, which in turn benefit
Our clientele at the institutional desk include domestic Mutual funds, Insurance
companies, Foreign institutional Investors, Banks and Corporates.
LKP is the first brokerage house to offer Direct Market Access (DMA) to Institutional
Clients on FT Platform. We offer research based broking services on the equity as
well as derivative segments to our institutional clients.
Fixed Income Markets
- LKP understands Debt & Money Market in all its dimensions. Recognized
as major dealer of Fixed Income Securities, we execute deals for Banks, Institutions,
FIIs, MFs, Insurance companies, Primary Dealers, large Corporates, PSUs & PF Trusts
- We are leading Merchant Banker for Primary Placement of short term
& long term debts and leading intermediary on Secondary Wholesale Debt Markets
- We deal in wide spectrum of debt instruments such as fixed and floating
rate Debentures, Bonds, CDs, CPs, PTCs, Gsec, T-Bills & Oil / Fertiliser / Food
Primary Market Division
Our vibrant 'Primary Market' Division does syndication business in IPOs', Company
Fixed Deposits, Capital Gain Bonds (U/s 54EC), 8.00% Saving (Taxable) Bonds floated
by RBI & various bonds floated by Central & State Governments.
It provides clients with IPO Research Reports, Recommendations, Pre-printed Public
Issue forms, IPO Financing facility & also continuous updates on Subscription Figures,
Basis of Allotment and Listing Dates.
LKP Investment Advisory Services Offer tailor-made wealth management services to
Retail, High Networth Individual and Corporate Clients. We strongly believe that
Investment Planning is the stepping stone to achieve one's financial aspirations.
Alpha commodities Pvt Ltd. has been asserted with LKP Securities Limited. Equity, commodity and currency business all under LKP Securities Limited. LKP commodities offers a complete bouquet of client- friendly services in the burgeoning Commodity Futures market. Commodities have always been the foundation of world trade, and as they become an increasingly attractive investment option, we at Commodities look to guide and assist you in all the possible ways to help you in all your endeavors in the Commodity markets.
LKP Commodities provides a host of facilities to their clients, ranging from dealing, investing or hedging in Commodity Futures which includes Bullions, Metals, Energy and Agro Commodities.
With the launch of currency derivatives, LKP offers its clients yet another segment
for trading. Jointly regulated by SEBI and RBI provides traders with another lucrative
trading avenue. Currency derivatives can be described as a future contract between
two parties, to buy or sell the underlying at a future date, in this case the underlying
being a currency.
Why exchange traded currency futures?
- Better transparency and real time efficient price discovery.
- Elimination of counter party risk with the presence of a Clearing
- Due to fixed lots of $1000, the doors are wide open for all types
of market participants, small or big.
LKP offers currency derivative trading through
- NSE --- Futures and Options
- MCX-SX --- Futures
Who can trade?
- All resident Indians, banks, corporations, institutions are allowed
- Only NRIs and FIIs are restricted from trading in Currency Derivatives.
Advantages of Currency Futures
- Hedging of risk - as currency futures act as insurance against unforeseen
exchange rate movements.
- Low Margins - Margins required are very low and contract lot sizes
are small, allowing market participation from all types and sizes of traders.
- Low Transaction costs - Since there is no STT and no Exchange Transaction
Charges, the overall transaction charges are quite low.
- Low Risk- With the presence of a Clearing House / Corporation, counter
party risk is totally eliminated.
- Open to all - As compared to the OTC markets, there are standard
contract sizes and participation is open to everyone, not just a limited few.