Staying invested for a longer period is the key to maximize returns from equities.
We aim to minimize churning & restrict churn to 25% of the portfolio. PMS charges
are fixed & competitive based on the performance of the funds on a profit-sharing
basis. Our objective would be to build a focused portfolio for optimum returns through
the entire growth cycle of the business.
PMS Investment Philosophy
- Strong corporate governance
- Promoter Holdings above 50%
- Debt free & Consistently Dividend Paying Companies
- Strong earnigs growth
- Efficient capital utilization
- Rising RoE & free cash flow
- Sectorial Allocation is 25% Maximum
- Preference for Sectors /Companies which are least affected by regulatory
- Domestic Consumption Potential
- Forex-Earning potential
PMS Risk Management
Exposure limits devised for Risk Management & Prudential Norms:
Exposure norms ( on PMS Corpus)
Underlying Emphasis / Benchmarks shall comprise Nifty 100 Stocks
Shall comprise Nifty 500 or Midcap Stocks
- Mode of Payment : By Fund Transfer/Cheque/Stock Transfer
- Investment Horizon : Preferable Tensure (3years+)
- Benchmark : CNX Nifty Index
- Protfolio ValuatiSon : Closing NSE market prices of
the previous day
- Invement managed on individual basis
- Third Party Custodian for funds & securities
- Monthly performance statements
- Transactions, holdings & corporate action reports
- Annual certified statement of accounts
- Portfolio Auditors : Morzaria & Associates
- Clearing & Settlement : LKP Securities Limited
- Bankers : Yes Bank
Mr. R.KUMAR- (Fund Manager)
- Bank Operations & Compliance / Audit Experience of more than 30
years in a leading PSU Bank out of which he has 10 years of experience in Equity,
Debt, Corporate Commercial Papers & later as Chief in Treasury, Domestic Subsidiaries
Exposure & Capital Market Desk.
- Managed an AUM of more than Rs.10,000 Crore out of which Rs.4000
Crore in Active Equity Trading portfolio, Rs.6000 Crore in various Liquid / Diversified
Mutual Funds & Private Equity / Alternate Investments.
- Strengthened in House Research & Analysis, identified & added Scrips
in Auto, Pharma, Private Banks, IT & FMCG during 2012-16 and robust Equity Portfolio
was created which resulted in “all time High Profit record” during 2014-15.
- The strategy adopted based on Fundamentally Good Companies , with
excellent Corporate Governance, Domestic Consumption Prospects, Track records.
- Interactions with various CFOs through Networking with Corporates,
Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers & Investment Bankers in last 10 years enhanced insight,
market dynamics & capability to pick Quality Stocks.
- Few Scrips added in Equity Portfolio: Motherson Sumi, Heritage Foods,
Bharat Forge, Force Motors, WABCO, Page Industries, Bajaj Corp., Persistent Systems,
Castrol, CRISIL, Havells India, Ambuja Cements, Dabur India, Eicher Motors, Tata
Global Beverages, TVS Motors, Glenmark Pharma, etc.
Investing in securities including equities and derivatives involves certain risks
and considerations associated generally with making investments in securities. The
value of the portfolio investments may be affected generally by factors affecting
financial markets, such as price and volume, volatility in interest rates, currency
exchange rates, changes in regulatory and administrative policies of the Government
or any other appropriate authority (including tax laws) or other political and economic
developments. Consequently, there can be no assurance that the objective of the
Portfolio would achieve. The value of the portfolios may fluctuate and can go up
or down. Prospective investors are advised to carefully review the Disclosure Document,
Client Agreement, and other related documents carefully and in its entirety and
consult their legal, tax and financial advisors to determine possible legal, tax
and financial or any other consequences of investing under this Portfolio, before
making an investment decision. All Statements, estimates and data included in this
document are as on date.
The information in this document has been printed for general information of our
customer only. No one can use the information as the basis for any claim, demand
or cause of action without first seeking legal advice.
LKP Group and its affiliates (and any of their respective directors, agents, and
employees) will not be liable for any damages, losses or cause of action of any
nature arising from any use of this sample document
Securities investments are subject to market risk. Please read on carefully before